View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhaas View Post
Dear CuriousGirl, ...By the way, could you please, share the pics of your castrated friend with us? I'm very eager to see them, luv!
Well, if I ever have an opportunity to photograph "her" and have her permission to share the results, I might do that.
I am planning to see her this weekend, along with a male friend, and I'm guessing that the results of the HIV test I paid for will be in by that time. If so, and the results are negative, there may be some sexual play. I am not too sure that I'll be ready for much in that regard but will keep an open mind. My male friend says he's betting something WILL happen, even if it only involves him and her, with me watching and using up a fresh set of batteries in one of my toys.
My main curiosity is whether or not "she" can have a provable orgasm, not some fake act. I'd like to know if her little penis can get at least partly erect and if she can produce a bit of cum. I've learned that some castrated types can do all that, even get really hard, but it's been at least four or five years since she lost her balls and I imagine that she's lost the ability to do much, if at all, with her penis. We'll see, I suppose.
In any event, I'm eager to see more of her and I'm praying that the HIV test results give me the "all clear" to explore further.
I'll post the news when there's news to post.