View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Watching my friend ila onstage with Princess Shawn is making me really hot… Just then I get a text on my phone… It’s Kirsten! “whats up babe” “not much went to Shawn’s party thought u had to work late” “u did? well u better not be fucking anyone else or ur ass is grass LOL” “think I had 2 much 2 drink better not ride the bike want 2 come over?” “poor baby LOL yeah sure it might be awesome c-ya love K”

A few minutes later there is a loud roar out front and screeching brakes. It’s Kirsten driving the Hellcat. While it doesn’t compare to Shawn’s Bugatti Chiron, it attracts a fair share of looks among the arriving guests. However when the 6’ tall blonde driver with the “supermodel” looks, wearing 6” stiletto heels and a black leather miniskirt gets out the guests really pay attention. “Who IS that?” someone asks. “One of Princess Shawn’s friends, she’s dating the big guy that rode the Harley.”

For a second everyone stops and stares as you walk in. Then they quickly go back to watching ila and Shawn on stage. Things are really beginning to heat up!

“Hi Andy. Shawn looks great doesn’t she? And you never told me your friend ila was so hot!” you say giggling. “So why are you standing there like an asshole humping the stage by yourself holding a pair of handcuffs? You look like that fucking bondage priest. Shoulda brought you an orange jumpsuit.” Although I am starting to sober up I am not sure what to say to Kirsten. Laughing you say “If Fran was still here I’d tell her to put those on you. That would teach you a lesson…”

“Hey! I’ve got an idea… turn around.” I do as Kirsten asks and she puts ME in the handcuffs! “Don’t worry, you’re coming home with me I just thought we’d have a little fun first. You are going to have to earn your ride home baby.” “What did you have in mind?” I ask somewhat nervously. "Well I’m really getting turned on watching Shawn and ila but I think I need some help. What do you think baby?” I can see Kirsten’s very large erection underneath her skirt. And those legs! Kirsten then kisses me on the mouth for what seems like forever. I was already pretty hard. Now it’s all I can do to keep from cumming right there. Teasingly Kirsten says “If you’re a good boy that’s what you’re gonna get when we get home. I’ll let you do anything to me…”

“Let’s watch Shawn and ila for a while. I love you Andy but I’m really getting into this.” We stand there watching Princess Shawn’s striptease as Kirsten stands behind me and rubs her cock up against me and also plays with me through my leather pants. “God, aren’t they fucking hot?” she says. Kissing and biting me on the neck she teases my hardon with her fingernails through my leather pants. Handcuffed like that there’s not much I can do about it. Shawn and ila finish their act and the crowd goes wild--wanting more.

Kirsten is not as much of an “extrovert” however. I ask her if she would like to go up onstage next but she says. “No. I just wanna spend the rest of the evening with you. Let’s go over there.” she says pointing to a dark corner.

I know just what to do and get down on my knees, hands still cuffed behind my back. Kirsten lifts her dress up revealing her very large and beautiful cock. Immediately I go to work, slowly sucking her off. I might be handcuffed but I can control the speed, and where to focus my attention… Soon Kirsten is moaning and pleading for me to let her come. She has grasped my head tightly in her hands and I can tell she is close to cumming. Soon she lets out a loud “Oh God baby… Ohhhhhhh… Fuck!” and comes. I swallow most of it. She drops to her knees and whispers in my ear “That was awesome. I love you baby. Let’s go home and finish what we started. We can come back tomorrow and get your bike.” “I love you too Kirsten. You think you can get these off me?” “Yeah sure. Although I kind of like you like that…” you say giggling.

Unknown to us there was a small crowd watching and they loudly give their “approval.” At first you are a little embarrassed but I can tell you kind of liked the attention. Maybe next time we can join Princess Shawn and ila on stage… or maybe invite them and Fran over to our place.

Last edited by a9127; 09-27-2016 at 04:17 PM.