Thread: Shemales on Top
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I think of sucking shecock all the time. Nothing gets me more excited than the though of taking a nice girly cock into my eager mouth, feeling her slide sensuously across my tongue into the back of my throat, and then sucking her to orgasm. I would suck her slow then fast varying it with sucking hard and then gently. I would take long slow strokes as I bobbed my head up and down her love tool and then short quick strokes and then vary both the intensity and the rhythm. I would keep sucking and licking her until finally she rewarded me with a load of cock cream which I would greedily swallow. My pleasure would come from knowing that I pleasured my girl.

A nice example is in these pictures from Brazilian Transsexuals
Attached Thumbnails
sot513.jpg   sot514.jpg   sot515.jpg  

sot516.jpg   sot517.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 12-05-2008 at 08:11 PM.