Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Do you mean little ol me? Hey Tampa lost so everything is cool

Flyers fan Jen
*tiptoes around so as not to anger Jen due to Philly losing last night*

Here are the scores from last night's games.

1. Montreal beat Washington 3-2. Two people will be particularly happy about that score. Ila for Montreal winning and Jennifer for Washington losing.

2. Boston beat Buffalo 2-1 in overtime. Rask was in net(didn't he used to belong to the Leafs? Too bad we don't have him still as he is pretty good) for the third straight game. It looks like Thomas may be nursing an injury.

3. Florida beat Detroit 2-1 in (you guessed it) overtime. After the mini-streak that Detroit had where they were scoring goals like mad, they are now struggling to score goals(of course, having goals that should have counted get taken away doesn't help).

4. Minnesota beat the Islanders 3-2. Havlat did not play due to a "lower body injury". Wow. Big surprise there. NOT!

5. Vancouver beat Colorado 5-2. Colorado had a 2-0 lead after the first period, but they could not hold on. They are not playing well right now.

6. *whispers vewy, vewy qwuietly* Shhhhhh! I'm hunting wabbits...er, I mean San Jose beat Philadelphia 6-3. Too much firepower for Philly to handle this night, I guess. Thornton had 4 assists and Heatley had a hat-trick.

Please don't punish me for posting the bad news Going-For-My-Jugular Jen!