Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

All of the games are now finals except Tampa/Phoenix.

1. The Islanders beat Boston 4-1. I would have considered it an upset in the beginning of the season, but Boston has played poorly this year and the Islanders have shown to be quite competitive in a lot of their games.

2. Philadelphia beat New Jersey 3-2. Close game! I am sure it didn't help the Devil's to have all that extra pressure to tie the record for most road wins in a row to start a season.

3. Columbus beat Edmonton 3-2 in the shootout. Oh, how Edmonton has fallen since the start of the season. And Mason wasn't even in net for Columbus!

4. Pittsburgh beat Anaheim 5-2. Malkin didn't get a point, but the Pens got 5 goals(11 goals in 2 games now!). You can tell how important he is to this team since they got shut out 2 games in a row while he was out.

5. LA beat Florida 4-3 in the shootout. Meh, I say. Meh.

Tampa Bay leads Phoenix 3-1 after 2 periods of play.

Any thoughts on tonight's games?