Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
*invites Jen and Ila over for a pint so we can drown our sorrows*

*dauls can also come over but since his team actually won, he has to buy the booze*
10. Ila, Dauls needs to know your brand of booze as well. Montreal lost 2-0. They only managed 20 shots on net, but Price was amazing! He made 53 saves and he was the only reason it was even a close game.
Yea, Price is amazing. Unfortunately it takes more than a goalie to win the game. The forwards have to do their job too and they just weren't doing it last night.

As for my drink of choice, I need an Erdinger Dunkeles Weissbier and in a half litre size none of this wimpy North American 1/3 litre bottles. Failing that I'll settle for a Canadian or a Kokanee.