View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jimoshea is infamous around these partsjimoshea is infamous around these parts
Default Your first experience

I am 25 years old. The first time I met a transsexual I was very young. It was in Dundalk in a hotel. I paid €100 to meet her. I was so nervous I barely spoke. When I came to the room she stuck her tongue in my mouth and asked me for the money in a nice way. She told me to take off my clothes which I did. She wore a tong and a bra. Very sexy. She asked me to suck her cock which I lay down a did. I couldn't believe what I was doin. She started then sucking my cock. Minutes later she asked " can I fuck you" I said yes so she put lube on me and put a comdom on. She pushed her cock against me and then it slipped in. My mistake was for my 1st time I should have met someone with a smaller cock. The pain was very sore. But she started wanking me which made the paid become pleasure. I didn't last very long. I came all over myself. But she continued fucking me which became very sore again. She started getting very quick and banging hard against me until she came. I will never forget it. It was unreal. Anyone want to share there experience and how old were you?