View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossy View Post
I googled Mary Tyler Moore just to see what you were talking about. I see the similiarity. That's fascinating. She was really pretty. I think this little cutie is prettier though. I was saving her for later but you beat me to it.
You Googled MTM? I'm impressed. You take this seriously. And I CERTAINLY didn't intend to step on your toes by posting her early.
You're right, MTM was quite pretty but without a dick she's operating at a disadvantage here.

As long as I'm here I might as well post this cute femboy. Found this set on a CD that I burned about 4 or 5 years ago so the origins are lost in the mists of time. I do recall that her name is Bee. Sorry there's no prominent ribs for you, but she's definitely slim. For me the foreskin is a plus, also the nice dark nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
Bee13.jpg   bee14.jpg   Bee15.jpg  

bee16.jpg   Bee17.jpg   bee18.jpg  

Bee19.jpg   Bee19B.jpg   Bee20.jpg