View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Leggmann81 is on a distinguished road

I know I'm not the first person to say this, & I probably won't be the last. (& I'm sure this subject will continue to be discussed on this thread & others) But I have come to the conclusion that there is no black & white answers when it comes to human sexuality.

Some time ago I was flipping through a magazine & I came across a spread with a girl & a guy having sex. Now, the girl was hot, & (up to that time) I cannot recall having any sexual attraction outside of my gender, or even to trans women. But, at that moment, I suddenly wondered if it was the guy I was attracted to. At first I dismissed the possibility, but soon I became OBSESSED with the idea that I was GAY. I actively sought ought homo erotic images, & found I was intensely aroused by them. Then, just as quickly, I found that the VERY SAME IMAGES NO LONGER AROUSED ME. During this time, I continued to be aroused by images of genetic woman, & I also became interested in Trans woman. I did a lot of soul searching & I noticed some things about myself that I hadn't really thought about before that time.

First my leg and foot fetish never went away; I found that I had just broadened the category of people whose legs & feet aroused me. Second, I remembered that while I was going through puberty, I had hated some of the changes that were happening to me. (Especially the hair on my body & me legs. I even shaved my legs during my freshmen year of high school.) I also remembered that the guy in that magazine spread that had begun this entire transition was completely smooth (no one hair), & he wasn't really beefy, he was fit but in a natural way. I definitely was not attracted to men who were muscular or hairy, but I was attracted to men with feminine or even androgynous characteristics. I had come to identify myself as bisexual, but still thought of myself as being on the more straight side of the line. But, then, as began to do my own research into human sexuality I came to the conclusion that I stated in the first paragraph.

There is no hard, or even soft line between gay, straight, bisexual, omnisexual, or anything else. There is just an unbroken continuum of human sexuality. Unbroken, until we name its various shades, just as we break up the the color spectrum into different colors. And, while some people may fall on one end of that spectrum or the other. There are many more people who fall somewhere in between.

At least that's the way this particular bisexual androgyne leg lover feels about it. Thanks for your time & opinions.

Last edited by Leggmann81; 03-15-2009 at 12:15 AM.