View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

The stamina could just be me, since other TGs say they lose energy and get tired more easily. The two happened around the same time for me,. Could have been less focus on lifting weight and more focus on toneing the body with cardio exercise.

Before, the registration of emotion was more cerebral. I'm saying that men don't FEEL emotion, but it is more compartmentalised I think. For me, if I am sad, it hits me like a weight. I register it as a physical sensation as well as an emotional one. It was much easier to not express my emotions as a guy. It is hard to describe.

What I registered as "happy" before would now be "pleased". The depth of the feelings is more and with a greater complexity. Again this is hard to describe without using poetry (and I'm a lousy poet).