Thread: A bit serious..
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Theblindestpilot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Theblindestpilot
Default A bit serious..

I'm beginning to wonder whether my attraction to transexuals is going to have an affect on my later "married" life.

Obviously I know I'm not gay - I have of course considered it but I am 100% certain, indeed the very idea of being intimate with another man is quite disgusting for me (which may seem very strange).

But on the other hand, vaginas just really do not do it for me in the same way. It's like being trapped in the middle, which is a horrible place to be.

I love women, if I see a stunning woman walk past me I will think And I love the idea of in later life having an amazing wife kids the whole lot. But I can't help but think this attraction will be a constant strain on me forever, making me never 100% satisfied with my wife, no matter how beautiful she is.

I would never want to be in an actual relationship with a shemale, it's purely a sexual thing and some times after I've finished the whole idea seems disgusting.

I have enjoyed the excitment of this fantasy, and I would not turn down intercourse with a transexual if the oppertunity arises but I can't help but worry whether this burden will haunt me forever.

Sorry for the whine, I don't even know if this is the right place to post this, even if this is the right site. I've never spoken to anyone about this and most likely never will. I'll just shoot it out onto the world wide web.. a problem shared..

Peace.