Thread: Baseball 2011
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
^^^ sorry SMC, i remember from i think it was last years baseball thread that you despised some of the yankees players and i was thinking Jeter was one of em
I'm no fan of A Rod due mainly to his use of steriods
Even with Jeter playing for the Yankees he is a player worth respecting for his longivity staying with one team and playing high caliber ball for his entire career and most of all he did it the rite way without cheating and when everything is said and done he'll godown with the likes of Joe D and Mickey Mantle and a sure fire first year hall of famer
While i hope A Rod ends up with Bonds in the cheaters hall of shame
Philliesfan Jen
No apology necessary, dear Jen. It's a reasonable assumption to make that a Red Sox fan might unthinkingly despise everything and everyone associated with the Yankees. But I am a baseball fan first, and a Red Sox fan second.