Thread: Baseball 2011
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Sheesh! Two weeks since any activity in this thread. Where are all of the baseball fans hiding?

Both Toronto and Boston had their games rained out. Toronto is currently riding a 6-game winning streak and Boston is currently on a 4-game winning streak. They are both tied with a 21-20 record. Considering the amount of injuries to the Jays, I am amazed that they have the record they do(they have only had their opening day roster for ONE day!).

Boston has placed both Lackey and Dice K on the DL, so I don't know what that will mean to them.

Unfortunately, the Stankees beat Tampa Bay tonight to end their 6-game losing streak. However, the Stankees do NOT look good right now, and I think that they will end up being in a lot of trouble this season. Good!

Philadelphia is currently on a 3-game losing streak, and in their game tonight they are tied 1-1 in the top of the ninth inning.