View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post

:D Transgen, you seem to appreciate the 70's...how about these "gems" of science-fiction?

3. "Ark II" futuristic show set on earth in the (post-apocalyse world?) driving around the deserts in a land yacht searching for the Twinkie factory.
4. "The Space Giants" this was a Japanese import...used to come on cable back in the day. It was cool, a family of robotic space giants living/hiding out on earth, but always having to battle some space monster!
5. "Max Headroom" kind of a science-fictiony-virtual reality show....
:D:D
True i have a fondness for sci-fi from the 60s and 70s but i always hated Space Giants with the annoying kid and his whisle blows it once and he get the kid robot blows it twice and he gets Sulvar the mommy robot and three blows he gets Golddar sorry never liked it i always liked ULTRA-MAN and Johnny Sokko better. As far as sci-fi cartoons go how about ASTRO-BOY, STAR BLAZERS and BATTLE OF THE PLANETS 'transmute' Princess