View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Skronk-Donk,
I like to read your posts. There is obviously this element of psycho-analysis in them. You have a knack to weigh and analyse human nature. So much so, that sometimes you even judge your own actions in that light!! And all that psychology and detailed magnification of people's little acts make your lengthy posts rather interesting. Well you are not as good as Agatha Christie, but definitely better than Dan Brown Cheers
Thank you, sesame! :D

However, I must now apologise.

Maybe you never even noticed it, but I did swear at you in a post I made three or four months ago. I guess I was feeling a bit aggravated for whatever reason. See! Me and Hank aren't so different. Anyway, dude, if and when you come across it, please accept my humble regret.

P.S. Hank, you definitely strike me as a bit of a "Lothario". I'm somewhat envious of that archetype, but only somewhat. It would seem to me that it comes with a lot of pain and frustration. If you really want a serious relationship, I'm sure you'll fall into one when the time is right.