View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Ah, Hank, you Romeo number one! How come you always get the best Tgirls and somehow find a short route to their hearts? Share your secret trick with us lesser mortals?:D:
Sesame... you touch a painful nerve... I've been an asshole and an idiot... I've hurt the most precious girls against my will, and I now deservedly bleed for that ultimate sin... I feel SO bad about many of my actions... especially toward my lovely K. But I'll explain later.

I'm not a romeo and I'm NOT always a gentleman... I've been such a jerk...

Why couldn't I just fall in love with K? She's gorgeous, sweet, wonderful and bright...she's probably the sweetest girl I ever had, and she loved me so genuinely... why couldn't I just LOVE her the way she so truly deserves?

Why, why, why?

Why do I always have to try the next one knowing that it will only bring pain to us all?

Oh blast...

Well, regarding your original question? Well, probably because i don't try too hard combined with a certain amount of sweettalking (I'm rather good at that). That seems to be an irresistable coctail to the girls... and when they come to me, I send them home again with a smile and a pat on their ass...

And then they call me to come back for more... not sex but passion and genuine feelings... and I DO have these genuine feelings every second, I'm with a woman, but quickly I forget her...

And on and on and on...

So I need seriously to change my style, because it has victims - and in the end it means that I'll primarily be fucking myself...

This is about as honest and direct as I can present it, Sesame...

H