View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool All quiet in the Eastern Front

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky
Anyway, I repeat my apology - and for your info I can say that I'm currently in sort of the beginning state of a promising relationship with a very nice Philippine trans-woman who luckily (due to easy visum-rules among Southeast Asian countries) can come here and stay with me for extended periods of time.
Ah, Hank, you Romeo number one! How come you always get the best Tgirls and somehow find a short route to their hearts? Share your secret trick with us lesser mortals?:D

Bathcap, your neighbour (well you two live nearby!!!) Hanky has apologised about 2 and a half times now. Will that suffice for you? And the moderator has not thrown you in or out yet!!! So lets all be happy and go our ways!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkronkDonkey
bathingcaplover: You'll find that Hank is one of this board's most articulate and erudite members. He's also one of the most passionate. Sometimes, these qualities mix together in a potent cocktail and can become volatile. But that's one more reason I love Hank. And he did apologise.
Skronk-Donk,
I like to read your posts. There is obviously this element of psycho-analysis in them. You have a knack to weigh and analyse human nature. So much so, that sometimes you even judge your own actions in that light!! And all that psychology and detailed magnification of people's little acts make your lengthy posts rather interesting. Well you are not as good as Agatha Christie, but definitely better than Dan Brown Cheers

Last edited by sesame; 03-25-2009 at 03:35 PM.