View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathingcaplover View Post
you sure are way outta line mate. I was going to tell you to go f... yourself. But what the hell, you're a probably just a poor frustrated schmuck who feels clearly uneasy with himself and needs to vent some frustrations...some advice keep doing this on forums, you say this to me in real life face to face you'll live to regret it. Go flagelate yourself mate, leave me alone. And the text on your atavar is very well chosen "stupid man" I like that.
I'm living in the Philippines and I have shemales amongst my best friends, you Sir don't know the first thing about me so who the hell gave you the right to judge me...well internet is a coward's easy refuge I guess...if you don't like what you read or see here, I'll give you a suggestion...delete the link to this forum and go insult people somewhere else. If I was the moderator I would throw you out myself. But now he'll probably throw me out, bah whatever.
Peace mano, peace !

Yes I was outta line, and I'm sorry. And no, I don't have the slightest right to judge you... and actually I didn't judge you personally at all. My reaction solely came from my irritation of "just sexualization of Asian trans-women". I realize I was highly unfair, and yes, you could undoubtedly beat the shit out of me irl... but a coward, I'm not, so under the right circumstances I would say exactly the same things face to face.

However, had we talked face to face it probably never would have come to that, as we apparently live in the same part of the world and share the same respect for trans-women. So in this regard internet can also be deceptive.

Anyway, I repeat my apology - and for your info I can say that I'm currently in sort of the beginning state of a promising relationship with a very nice Philippine trans-woman who luckily (due to easy visum-rules among Southeast Asian countries) can come here and stay with me for extended periods of time.

So peace!

Hank