Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
You tell'em Ogryn. I'd really like to hear hanghaveock explain why the US leaders should be chosen by other countries? Is that the way it's done in Indonesia?
Please, guys and girls, calm down a bit... no need to scream outta ur hat here... I was merely trying to be funny and friendly.

But you missed the point and apparently, American socalled PATRIOTISM (by defined by George Bush and his hoods) is becoming as "holy" as muslim "patriotism". And that is basicly why, it's too dangerous to leave the election of the American president to the American people... ;-)

Oh well, the Chinese have awoken and will make this their century anyways.

But be PROUD! And just send MacDonalds and your marines... and if we don't bend to your PATRIOTIC way, then just send the missiles... you always wanted isolationalism... so why not take it to the limit and kill off anything that cannot be labelled as God's own American PATRIOTISM?

These are the policies that Barack Obama will not follow...

Last edited by hankhavelock; 09-04-2008 at 01:01 PM.