View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
You cannot be a whore and a virgin at the same time.

Nice quote. I think an element of this is I am a rebel at heart and its the ultimate form of rebellion against my perception of petty society. The rebellion which will gain no praise from anyone whom I know. Maybe a repressed anarchic appetite for self destruction . I dont know. I could probably live without ladyboy cock and not fantasise about it if I didnt want to. I think I can change my course if I really want to.
I am sick of hypocrisy and the way people seek to control others all the time. I am seeking a spiritual path (but not religious), free from jealousy and pettiness and I just cant imagine a spirit having a sexuality. I recognise my own sexuality is bound by my human condition of being male and straight and I wonder a lot why I dont find gay men attractive despite my total openness.
I also happen to consider a transexual as a real woman. I can accept a cock as part of the female person and respond sexually to it.
Like all women there are some who are attractive to me and some who are not. I could use the grandma (blood relative + body falling apart) versus nicole kidman (recognised by many as a beautiful woman) analogy.
Perhaps at the end of the day I am looking for an experience outside the box and am bored with life. I am always looking for new experiences. In one way I am an explorer and an adventurer. This is just another boundary to cross. There are a lot of ideas here. Beauty can shine from many unexpected places. Why limit your life experiences ?

Last edited by inadaze; 12-02-2007 at 11:51 PM.