View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

The first strike of the belt hit the rack's frame. I flinch in response. Shorty wants to demonstrate how hard he can hit and repeats the same move a couple more times, while moving around the rack towards my rear end.

A sharp pain shot through my buttcheeks and I give a short cry of pain. Shorty whipped me with full force as he had done to the rack. He does it again and I groan in response, prompting a reprimand from Tattooed guy. I don't usually let anyone hit me, it is not one of my turn-ons, but I don't mind a little spanking or paddling if I am forced to take it.

Then the woman orders Shorty to join her while Burly guy comes to me. Shorty passes the belt to him and lifts the tip of his cock to Ila's lips. It is still dry, but that will change. "Open wide." he says, shoving his cock deep into Ila's mouth, "This will shut you up. You wanna try calling Princess' name now, bitch?" From behind Ila, the woman strokes her cock in preparation for fucking him. Her right hand fingers his hole, getting a coat of Burly guy's cum on her fingertips in the process, before pushing her index finger inside and wiggling around the tight interior of Ila's anus.

But before using her cock, with her finger still exploring Ila's ass, she says to him, "If I were you, I'll stop trying to piss off your captors. Trust me, we can make your stay here a lot less comfortable."