View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Workout Partner

Ever since I was in 6th grade and played sports I’ve always been into working out. Except for a couple times when I was sick or had surgery I’ve never missed a workout. Even earlier this year, I had surgery for a “sports hernia” and was back in the gym less than 24 hours after being on the operating table. My doctor had told me not to lift “over 10 pounds.” Yeah, right… LOL Well, I did back off. A little. As I get on into my 30’s it is really starting to pay off. Usually I like to go late at night. There is a gym that is open 24 hours just down the street from me and typically I workout around 1 or 2 AM. Usually there is no one else there. Maybe some “older guy” who just wants to use the treadmill but that’s it. I don’t go to “socialize” either. I have lots of opportunities to meet people and I’m not lacking for any kind of “social life.” Recently here in Indiana, it’s been very hot and humid with severe storms and temperatures well into the 80’s (F) even at that time of night. The air conditioner is usually turned “down” at night. Members can’t access the thermostat so it’s usually warm. I like that.

Around 1:30 I hear the door and see you walk in. I’ve never seen you here before. You are definitely not an “old man with insomnia.” At 6’ tall with long bleached blond hair you are absolutely stunning. Even with your clothes on it’s obvious you have the body of an athlete. You are too far away for me to say hello and besides I’m sure you didn’t come here to get hit on. I go about my business and you go into one of the dressing rooms to change. When you come out, it’s kind of hard not to notice how amazing looking you are. You are wearing maybe the shortest black shorts I’ve ever seen and a grey tank top. You have the sexiest ass I’ve ever seen and legs that are totally to die for. Your arms are muscular and you clearly have a well defined upper body. I’ve seen professional athletes that aren’t in as great shape as you are. As much as I’d love to approach you, I don’t, so I continue with my workout pretending that I didn’t notice you. All I’m thinking is “if there really IS a God…”

For such a large place, there is only one drinking fountain. And of course purely by chance we both end up there. We make eye contact and you smile at me. I say “Hi” and we both resume our workouts. About half an hour later, our “circuits” have brought us to the same area and you ask me if I “still need the lat machine?” I say “no.” And then add “I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s up this late…” dumb, but that’s all I could think of. LOL Looking over at the bench press you say “wow that’s a lot of weight!” As I’m usually by myself I didn’t bother to unload it. There are five 45 pound plates on each side. Then, noticing my t-shirt you ask me “if I played football there.” You also ask me if I ever played for the Colts. I say “Yes, a long time ago. But no, I never made it to the NFL. My senior year I really fucked up my knees and that was that.” You reply, “I’m sorry you got hurt. I used to play too. I was a Wide Receiver. What position did you play?” “Middle Linebacker and occasionally Defensive End.” Laughing you say “Oh. So you were one of those ‘bad boys’?” Continuing, you add “You know, I love sports but I never thought I was big enough for football. And as I got older I realized that I was doing it mostly for my family. By the way, my name’s Kirsten.” “I’m Andy, nice to meet you.” We talk for a while about the university we both attended, and it turns out we actually lived in the same dorm! Only you are seven years younger than me. Your major was Chemistry and you work at Eli Lilly. You ask me what I do and I tell you that I went back to school got my Doctorate, teach at a university in downtown Indianapolis and have a consulting practice. It turns out we have a lot in common and I ask you if you would like to go out somewhere after we finish working out. You say “In Indianapolis? At this time of night? Why don’t you just come back to my place?”

Zionsville is not very large and it turns out you live in one of the apartment complexes near me. You ask where I live. I say “Stonegate, we’re practically neighbors.” After we go back to your apartment, you ask what I would like, I say “anything’s OK.” “Anything?” you say giving me a sly look. Making us both a Jack and Coke you join me on the couch and we talk for a while. After a couple of drinks you say “It’s really hard to meet a nice guy. I’d like to get to know you better, Andy.” Normally I’m the one that makes the “first move” but before I get a chance you are on top of me. We kiss and our hands are all over each other. We are still wearing our “workout” clothes. I run my hands up your thighs and feel your firm ass through your tight shorts. As we make out I can feel your cock getting hard. You pull your tank top off and practically rip my shirt off. Sitting on the couch you lean back with your arms stretched out and spread your legs far apart. Kneeling between your legs, I pull the waistband of your shorts down revealing your beautiful cock. It is one of the biggest I have ever seen. And you are already dripping pre cum. I say “God, Kirsten, you are so gorgeous” and proceed to suck you ever so slowly. I can tell exactly when you are about to cum and back off slightly keeping you on edge. You moan, and say “Oh God Andy, that’s like torture, I love it! Fuck that feels good.” Eventually I “let” you cum and you literally explode in my mouth. Your cum tastes great and I swallow all of it. You arch your back and wrap your legs around me. Then you collapse onto the sofa. You say, “That was awesome Andy, now it’s my turn…” Trading places you pull my shorts off and go to work on me. You start by playfully biting my nipples and slowly working your way down. You lick my cockhead and shaft and then begin to slowly suck me off. Just like I did to you. You tease me ever so slowly that when I finally do cum it feels like it won’t stop. Afterward we lie close together and you say “I think that you are the best workout partner I’ve ever had, Andy.” “You too Kirsten” I say. We have another drink and sitting up, you look at me and say “I’d like to show you my bedroom. I know you live close by but you are welcome to spend the night. I’ve really enjoyed tonight. I’m glad we met.” “I wasn’t planning on going anywhere, Kirsten. I’ve had a great time too.”

We are both a little drunk and giggling we lean on each other as we manage to make it to your bedroom. Your bed is huge and on each corner it looks like there is some kind of “attachment” and on the headboard there are metal rings. I can feel myself getting hard again. You notice this and smiling at me you say “so you like this kind of thing?” We stand there naked and start kissing and feeling each other up all over again. Barefoot we aren’t really that far apart in height. You are only four inches shorter than me and I work my way down, kissing your neck, your breasts, your incredible abs, and your thighs. When I start to suck your cock, you stop me and say “Andy, this time I want you to fuck me. I love to be tied up and I can tell you are someone I can trust. Do whatever you want sweetie.” As you lay back on the bed I tie your wrists and ankles to the bedposts. You say “Andy, this bed can do much more than that… look underneath.” Looking under the bed I discover a “ratchet like” mechanism. I ask you “are you sure about this Kirsten?” “Yes I’m sure. I’ll tell you if it’s too much.” Slowly I turn the ratchet and soon you are tightly stretched spread eagle on the bed. I am very careful not to hurt you. Every muscle in your body stands out. God you look so fucking hot. I feel like I could cum without even touching myself. I can tell you are so turned on that your cock seems even bigger than before and the precum is flowing. I find some oil and gently massage your amazing body occasionally stopping to stroke your cock. You just moan and say “that feels so incredible, I can’t wait to have you inside me.” When the time is right I undo your legs and tie them to the headboard. Your legs are spread so far apart and your ass is in the perfect position. Climbing onto the bed I enter you very carefully using lots of lubricant and begin to fuck you. Slowly at first. As we both cum the feeling is even more intense than the first time. Your cum shoots up onto your stomach and breasts. We both lie there for a while. Then I untie you. I stroke your hair and look down at you. You touch my face and smile at me. “That was the most incredible first date I’ve ever had, Kirsten. What would you like to do next time?” “How about a movie?” you say.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-24-2016 at 10:36 PM.