View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
seems as tho there are a lot of gay /bi guys on this site (which is fine...im not judging). Some of the threads are a little off topic tho arent they ...being that this is a TS site..... and I see show me your cock threads..welll ummm... I would think that means show me your TS cock.. I dont want to see man cock ... this isnt the site for that ... or is it?? lol ..i dunno i love the site regardless.

anyway getting back to the topic at hand ... I would never suck a mans penis... .. maybe i am in the minority here but I consider .trans girls umm girls!!!! If you consider Bailey Jay (for instance) a man...well isnt that defeating the whole purpose of this site and her life style .. her life? ..In my mind Bailey Jay is all girl ... Isnt that kind of insulting to all the trans girls here on the forum and in general (to call them men)??

Im not judging or trying to start a cyber argument.

I LOVE GIRL COCK !!! lol (i consider myself totally straight) technically if you think im gay or bi .. i dont care... labels mean nothing to me ...
the point I am trying to make is that these trans girls are girls not men.....and it is insulting to them to call them men. ( well at least i think it is in this forum). IMO

My feelings exactly! It's nice to see someone here who shares similar views. I consider myself exclusively heterosexual. And I love tgirls. I have posted extensively on this topic so it will not be too hard find what I've written. I have also tried to point out (as have Ila and Shadows and a few others) many times (seemingly to no avail) that trans women are women--to view them otherwise is insulting to them and their admirers.

This "misgendering" drives me crazy--I can only imagine how it must feel to a trans woman to read some of the posts on here. I also don't like the term "shemale" or "tranny." I never would have referred to my wife or any of my girlfriends as anything less than a woman and I don't understand why derogatory language must be used here. I have begun to make real friends in the trans community and the likelihood of my meeting someone special will only increase. I had hoped maybe to meet someone on here but that doesn't seem likely.

I am also appalled at the violence directed toward trans women and have taken a public stand against it. It is cowardly, sick, and absolutely disgusting and is one of the things that really piss me off. My colleagues and students know about my activities in support of transgender issues and I will continue to be active in the Indianapolis community. Someone suggested I teach a "self defense" class for trans women. I am also talking to our student activities committee about having the play "TransActions" performed at my university.

Last edited by aw9725; 02-01-2010 at 08:00 PM.