View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
anyone have a different view about my previous post?? I think man cock and girl cock is like comparing apples to sports cars..lol
I don't have a different view.

Like you, I view them as women. I also agree that it is insulting for them to be called men, as that is something that they are not.

I have tried, and I have seen Ila do this as well(others may have, but I may have just missed their post(s) ), to let members know this when they place quotation marks around the word woman or if they call genetic girls real girls. They are all real girls.

You deserve some Rep for your post above the one I am quoting, so I will give you some as soon as I am done typing out this post.

That being said, the threads you've mentioned have been here for a while now and they are certainly the minority with regards to the topic threads here. I don't think they necessarily hurt the forum by being here.