View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

NCC-1701 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to NCC-1701

Quote:
Originally Posted by latexblaze View Post
good question !
I like cocks that look and feel like mine ,actually ,or so it's like were twins , and an all-time fave scene of mine is x-dress training a young sweet innocent looking handsome 'pretty boy' and x-forming her intew a sweet sensuall and delisciouss hi heel honney in stockings , corsets extreme heels, latex , bdsm , , hair falls, gothic glam makeup, long nails , catsuit, the works, so that she immediately looks like the hottie shemale lesbian that she sees reflected back, the very first time I introduce her to her self in the full length mirrors ,,, hehehe, its love at first sight ! as SEEING IS BELIEVING
so, hellyeah , its great getting my hands on 'mr right' & coax out the 'girly girl' within , and spoil her tew becum the sweet leggy stocking addicted of her deepest fantasy day-dreams
and then ...... i like a guy to re-learn and retrain her voice , to commit and take the plunge , to fully submit to the "inner woman" wjherby his very pretty strait-as a rod circumsised cock and shaven legs are further enhanced slender in open crotch designer sinfully lusciouss lingerie and suspendr hose , with everything shaven , waxed naked , powdered and perfumed & kinky fetish footwear to accessorise, then keep her on the brink with enforced femininity , slavery , cuckholding, chastity, bondage & discipline mmm, now cum tew mummy you sexy leggy girly girl !!! ^*^
Wow, You have just listed my ultimate fantasy!!