Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

My best drug highs were smoking pot with pals in High School. Laughing our heads off. Youth is a large part of the high. When I first did a spoon of boy at 22, I remember the POWER, at 42, I nodded off.

I wrote more about Carol and Diane but hit the wrong button and erased it. Drug related stupidity? Anyway, I'm guessing Carol liked Heroin because of her middle Eastern blood, like Irish like booze, and American Indians can't handle booze. She said she started as a massage therapist and beautician, and some super rich diplomats or foreign businessmen gave her tons of money to get it on. She was also a Taxi Driver and pulled tricks in her Taxi. She had three kids by different daddies and left them all at her parent's house, so I have no idea what really went on in her head. She "shot a nigger" once. I doubt anybody reforms in jail, not back then. I got sporadic reports about her from the other girls, but I can only guess what happened to her. People talk about "The Corner" where all the action is. People are afraid they're going to miss something if they don't go. Lemme tell ya, those girls have some fantastic stories. The ACTION is intoxicating.
Maybe I'll write about Diane, she's half Indian. She got stabbed to death by a guy named Big Red (his vanity plates) He wanted to fuck, she wanted to smoke rock. In another bizarre twist, it happened in a field right by my house. I read about it in the Metro section.