View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default I MAY Have an Answer....

.... being even the perfectionist I worried I had broken it but it seems to be normal for a lot of cocks to not be perfectly straight and more banana shaped than geometrical straight line shaped , has that ever happened to anyone else ? lol[/QUOTE]

I had a similar condition to what you are describing. When fully erect, my member used to take an abrupt turn to the right about half way up, giving it the appearance of a connecting pipe. I described this to an urologist and he diagnosed it as Pyrionne's Disease (I am not sure of the spelling). I looked it up in a medical dictionary and recall it being a fibrous build-up inside the penis. It is usually harmless unless it interferes with urination or ejaculation. It can be removed surgically but this was not necessary in my case. The urologist suggested that I rub some topical vitamin E on it daily. This I did and it may well have helped as I've noticed that my erection has grown straighter over the years. I'm not a physician so I'm certainly not in a position to suggest you have the same condition. I hope this helps.

Now, as regards the original question, I have been told several times that I have a "good cock for sucking," by which I think was meant that it could be fully accommodated by the fellatrix - without triggering the gag reflex. But perhaps this was merely a euphemistic way of saying that mine would barely reach the half-way point of a foot long hot dog.