Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

davecess is infamous around these parts
Default Vampyre Transmistress - A Hammer Horror

Slowly Demonica coalesced in her bedchamber. She let out a small sigh and went to her dressing table. Like most succubi, she enjoyed the freedom of being a nebulous cloud. It was a delicious sense of detachment that made coming back to solid form feel almost clumsy. But, she knew she was anything but that. Lithe and beautiful, she could snare any man. Of course she had the benefit of centuries to perfect her black arts. She had enslaved men from all levels of society. From innocent, naive young peasant boys through arrogant dukes ripe for bringing to their knees, to devout Catholic priests whom she had seduced until they literally begged to be corrupted by her. She took an almost mischievous delight in possessing clergy. Given their hatred of her kind she enjoyed making their faith crumble until they threw themselves prostrate before her. Although she was not sexually attracted to women her enthusiasm for destroying the holy had even lead her to take a few nuns.

She sat down and started to brush her hair, gazing at a da Vinci portrait of herself and wishing for the millionth time that vampyres could cast a reflection. A sound snapped her back to reality. She was up off her chair in a flash and staring at a man huddled in the corner. A slow, evil grin spread over her face. "Good evening, Demonica," he said, drawing himself up. Her smile deepened. It was so good to see the hunted come to the huntress. "And good evening to you man. I called for you this evening." "I came here of my own free will Demonica and I came to put an end to your existence." "Of course you did." She purred. "Many of my victims believe that. Right up to the end, they delude themselves, knowing deep down in that secret place that they came because I summoned them." She enjoyed the effect her voice had on him but he shook himself and steadied his resolve."I have come to kill you. When the dawn comes, you will enter that coffin." He nodded toward the huge, red velvet lined, double sized coffin that sat nearby. "And I will stake your cold heart." "My, my, we have been doing some interesting reading."

She glided slowly towards him flowing like a dream. She could hear his heart beating, smell the fear on his sweat. All these things and more called out to her. His body cried out to be taken. "Dawn is a while away. Your body and soul will be mine before it arrives". She gave him a predatory smile. The power she radiated both frightened and fascinated him. She looked down and halted her movement just in time. Laid out in a ring around him was silverware. Actual silver. She looked up at him, her beautiful face changed to a momentary visage of terrifying rage ."The old books where right." He said. "You can't touch silver or cross a line made of it." She said nothing but watched his confidence return a little. She gazed at him and for the first time in many years felt something akin to love. He was an ordinary man but he was honourable and brave. She would not feed upon his life force until she killed him. She would instead possess him and take his soul. He would make a fine pet." You seemed to have learnt a lot man. But you seemed to have studied only the vulnerabilities of a succubus. Do you know nothing of our powers?" She pointed a finger at the bag at his feet. It contained stakes and holy water and other demon hunter's paraphernalia. It rose a few inches into the air then she sent it flying across the room. I don't care" he croaked, ". You're going to die this day Demonica. You destroyed a cousin of mine." She frowned slightly and watched him grow angrier. "And you don't even remember him, do you? The blond soldier you met at the fair ? Jonathan?" At this she smiled."Oh yes, I recall him. A wonderful young man. Great stamina and such a willing victim. Pity. I fed from him on a few occasions but I did not kill him. He threw himself into the river I believe.""You seduced then abandoned him. After you had been with him he could not live without you. You killed him just as surely as I will kill you by driving a stake through your sinful heart."

She smiled at him, growing weary of this game. Dawn was approaching,"I could not take him.He would have been missed by his regement and that could have caused me needless trouble. You on the other hand are a loner. All your life you have been alone but that will change tonight when I make you mine forever." She watched as her words rocked him to the core. She looked into his mind and sought out the lust he felt for her. It was always there. She touched it and made it grow. "Yes, your circle will protect you. But you really don't want to stay in there do you my darling?" The word "darling" speared straight through his defences. Surrender yourself to me You know you want me"You would much rather be here in my arms" She gazed down at him. His blue eyes became locked onto hers, dark and hypnotic. She shivered with pleasure as he struggled to resist. Like a fish fighting on a line, she started to draw him to her. "I can see into your mind. I know that deep down you want me, crave me." She lowered her voice to a hypnotic drone and watched his defeat accelerate. No mortal could resist her siren's call. She raised her arm and beckoned to him with a single black lacquered nail."Come to me darling, I want you. Demonica calls to you, answer her call.*Come to me. Come to my breast. You can't resist me, It's futile. Be my victim. ."

His body jerked and he took a step, then another, and another. He was awash with primal passion for her. Only the fire in his eyes showed the struggle. "You can feel me pushing my way into your mind can't you, Lover? Surrender yourself to me" He was caught helplessly in her hypnotic stare. She roamed his mind, erasing pockets of doubt and fear. She stoked the lust and the desire that was always deep within any man, fanning the flames with promises of sweet submission. She revelled in the goddess-like power coursing through her. Like a moth to the flame, knowing he will get burned, he took another step and another. Inch by inch as he grew weaker, she grew stronger. Her hold tightened. There was never any doubt. His fate was sealed from the moment he set eyes on her. She had chosen him and it followed she would have him.

He hesitated at the line of silver, sweat beading on his forehead. He still was aware this was the point of no return. His eyes could see nothing but her angelic face. Her raven hair, her smooth pale skin and ruby lips. And her eyes, like bottomless pits, drawing him ever deeper under her spell. She beckoned to him tenderly, holding her arms open wide, like a mother to her child. His fight was almost over, how could a mere man withstand such an onslaught? Knowing he must resist but finding his will no match for hers he slipped beneath her spell and stepped across the invisible barrier into her embrace. His existence as a free man was finally over.

She closed her arms around him, her cloak like a cocoon , his arms hung limply at his sides. She pressed her lips to his ear and breathed softly, delighting in the way his body was trembling. "I am going to have you in every way possible my pet" she whispered. Now she had her prey she had to check herself to rein in her power less she crush him in a instant like a leaf. Her tongue trailed its way down to his neck, soft and warm. She was delighted to feel his engorged cock pressing against her thigh. As his submission deepened his arms came alive and started to caress her and she tightened her grip on his body. His struggle was truly over and he willingly wanted to give her more. She pressed her lips to his, her tongue probing deep into his willing mouth. He groaned quietly at the invasion.His own tongue responded pushing back into her mouth and she sucked on it. As they kissed she drew on his life force, weakening him further. Despite the exquisite pleasure of the feeding she made herself stop before it was too late for him.

"Kneel before your queen" she commanded. He obeyed without question. "Kiss my boots" she commanded and he began tenderly kissing her shiny black thigh boots. "Higher" she hissed and he worked his way up her long, shapely, pvc clad legs until he found himself faced with her beautiful, sleek erect cock. She took told of his head again and breathed "suck your mistress". His mouth opened involuntary and was suddenly filled with her smooth hardness. Despite the alien sensation he suckled on her cock like a baby at a teat. His warm mouth felt so good around her cock which began to swell further in response. What had initially felt so strange now felt so natural to him. She tenderly face fucked her prey and he offered no resistance to the abuse. Rather than have him suck her until she came she pulled his head away, her precum smearing his lips and ordered him to stand again.

continued below...