View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Halloween in Detroit

Traditionally in many communities across the United States and Canada, the night before Halloween is known for pranks and sometimes vandalism. Detroit, Michigan however has it's own special name for it: Devil's Night. Usually the "mischief" involves very destructive pranks and many fires are set across the city.

Perhaps the worst year for vandalism was 1984 when the Tigers won the world series. Over 800 fires were set across the city leading officials to try something called "Angel's Night." I'm not sure how well it worked. But "Devils Night" in the Motor City is still known for destruction and violence.

The fact that the Tigers have not won a World Series in 35 years is reason enough for violence. But seriously, every year since then police and fire departments have been on the lookout. In recent years the severity has declined but the tradition still continues to this day. Last year saw a dramatic reduction in fires set at 14.

My "first" Devil's Night was 1992. I wasn't very old. My friends and I did not intend to "do anything" we just wanted to be "out." I guess we thought it was cool or something. But there was a little thing called a "curfew."

My dad found out about it and went looking for us. He found us down the street and said "What do you dumbshits think you're doing?" Then he made us get in the car and took us home. We spent the night playing video games, watching MTV, and looking at my friend's brother's Playboy and Penthouses.

As it was a Friday, there was no school the next day and we stayed up all night eventually "crashing" in my parents rec room. Of course we were all rested up for Halloween the next night (always after dark) and went out several times, changing costumes.

Indianapolis, espcially the northside (Zionsville) where I live is quite tame by comparison. Since my family has lived here I cannot remember a single "incident." The police are very "active" and the community sponsors many Halloween events for kids.
Attached Thumbnails
2011-devils-night-tee.jpg   large_screen_shot_2015-10-27_at_7-40-19_pm.jpg   PA-8652868.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 10-20-2019 at 11:07 AM.