View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all
Default Facesitting Rimming Queening Ass worship & licking

She has me lie on the floor. She pulls her panties down & steps out of them, one high heel at a time. She straddles my head with each leg on either side of me and I can hear her heels click on the floor next to each ear. Looking up I see her smooth shaved balls hanging between her legs, and her pretty cock is beginning to get hard. She pulls her ass cheeks apart as she slowly squats down on my face, placing her asshole directly over my mouth. "Open up!", she says to me & I can feel her chuckle as the vibrations of her laughing reverberate through her ass cheeks right into my face & head. "Lick my ass," she says, shouting louder now because her beautiful ass & warm thighs are muffling my ability to hear. "Lap at my asshole!" she shouts..."Lap at it like its a sweet sticky lollipop." I do as she wishes, and she begins to thrust her ass more forcefully, shes riding my face now. At this point, she has her hard cock in her hand, pumping away, and I can feel her soft balls bouncing on & off my chin. I'm doing all I can to keep my tongue outstretched so her precious asshole has the stimulus she loves so much, but shes really riding me now, and my jaw is aching from the workout. "That's it baby, thats my good boy!" Her voice is getting louder & more urgent, her fist is furiously pumping her cock & I can feel her balls pounding between my chin & her fist each time she pumps. Shes releasing these high-pitched squeals & in between I make out a few words"...good...boy...lick...my...ass...hole...ass ss....hooole...goood...boooyyyy..." Her big sloppy wet ass is forcefully sliding & rubbing all over my face now, and both her balls and asshole have full access to my entire face - eyes, nose, mouth, forehead. Suddenly, her thrusts get very deliberate, and I feel her asshole tighten as she pushes straight down onto my mouth. I feel her balls bouncing on my chin in rhythm with the words "...Lick...it...good...boy..." She lets out a roar "I'm cuuummmiiinng!!!" & I feel huge gob after gob of her hot load splatter on my bare chest. She collapses on top of me, so I gently give loving kisses to her spent sweaty balls. "I love you", she says softly. "I love you too, baby", I responded, "...lets get some dinner!" "Sounds great", she said, "but first things first...", and with that I felt her warm lips take my cock into her mouth....