Thread: Languages
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by translover View Post
My mother language is Turkish ...
I can speak English but not very good when i speak, i write it better.

Türkiye den selamlar herkese !!!
Hepinize saygılar, sevgiler ...

Ila, nasılsın ? Türkçe konuşmak istermisin ?
Hi translover. I've been waiting for your comments on this topic since I admire your ability to speak, read, and write in more than one language.

I'm afraid I don't speak any Turkish at all. I did visit your wonderful country many years ago, but I don't remember any of the words and phrases that I picked up. One of the things I do remember is all the people being so friendly towards visitors (whether in the big cities or the small towns that I was in). Everyone that I met there wanted to speak English though, which made it harder to pick up any of the language. Unfortunately my stay wasn't long enough, in any one place, to have time to make friends and really learn the language.