View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thegomez56 is on a distinguished road
Default The Ultimate Fantasy

As a Dental assistant I get to act out mine and my boyfriends fantasy regularly. Makeup to the max, PVC and smoking. I dress in a PVC nurses uniform with thigh boots and a few extras to tantalise him to the point where is so excited, but restrained to the chair. He also has a fear of the drill so thats the kicker for me, the screaming of the dental drill. If I sit there and smoke for him promising him a good time if he is a good boy I get every T Girls wish. To make passionate love to my boyfriend, we have only been together 6 months but I have him well on the way to being a nice willing sissy. After 20-30 minutes I usually have to give him some latex glove relief or he tends to come a little to quickly when I finally get my T girly clittie near his bottom. I tease him as he smokes as well and if he is craving then that makes it all the better as he is more willing to smoke me slowly. He gets the occasional puff of my Menthol if he is prepared to take me that much deeper down his sissy throat. We love the scenario and he is a gentle lover to me as well. Ok friends and fellow Ladyboy lovers and fetishists. More will follow soon.

Luv Eva