View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Re: My “future wife” in the last picture above. I’m assuming that she’s good, sort of like “The Good Witch”? “Mal’s” older sister maybe? (She looks good to me… ) Yes. Of course her “pets” could move in with us but I’d banish them from the bedroom. And if you look really closely there appears to be a slight “bulge” in her panties. Hi-Res versions show it better.

By the way that creepy “ZZ Top wannabe motherfucker” with the beard, and his little friend look like they may be up to no good. Someone should tell him “Duck Dynasty” has been cancelled. If he makes trouble for her, I might have to take that stick and shove it up his ass. BTW nice hat. But Halloween is still three months away. And little dude—shave those arms!

(I dunno maybe she’s a sorceress and will turn them into frogs. Besides her pets look hungry. God, what if I’m wrong and he’s like her dad or something? )