View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I take the butt plug that Princess Shawn hands me. It's got to go somewhere on our slave and since Princess is feeding her cock in her mouth the only place left is in her butt. In one swift movement I slide the plug all the way into Jamie. She is so well lubricated there that the plug goes in easily. She emits one little groan and continues sucking Shawn's cock.

I switch on the vibrator to the lowest setting. "Don't you dare let that out of you, slave," I command.

The sight of Princess on her side with her cock in slave's mouth is excitingly erotic and made even more so by Jamie's need to be submissive. I watch Princess' beautiful body for a few seconds. She is irresistible, causing my cock to throb. I lay down behind her and slide my cock between her cute bum cheeks. I brush the head of my cock along her opening.

It feels so good for me that I've got put my cock in her again. Fortunately the lube is close to hand. I squirt a bit onto my hand and then apply it to my cock and Princess' entrance. I push and slide partways in. I push once more and I'm all the way in her. I don't have to move as Jamie's sucking actions are causing Princess to move back and forth which in turn causes my cock to slide in and out.

Now I'm hoping that Jamie's little cock gets hard so that Princess can add a little more spice to our hot scene.