View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

miss_kandy will become famous soon enoughmiss_kandy will become famous soon enough

hey there!
interesting thread...Japan is an amazing place - the culture, the food, the beautiful landscapes and crazy cities. I lived there for just on 10 years and got burnt out by the whole place LOL!!

But seriously, if you are determined to meet and hook up with a new-half (and I agree - very very sexy and fem!) then you will have to be prepared to be told 'no' a lot. The attitude towards westerners entering into many 'underground' scenes can be that of refusal or at the very least, disapproval of you being there - sad but true. Sorry about that.
Someone else (who lives there too) brought up the very good point of being able to speak the language. I guess this is a slight given... but it is really true. You will be taken more seriously - even treated with much more respect - if you are able to communicate clearly and effectively.

Like I said...Japan is an amazing vibrant cool place but it is also quite a sexist, racist and at times, demoralizing place too (as is any country that is not your own )

Honestly, good luck and I know you probably love the place! I hope you are able to meet a great variety of people and some sexy new half gurls too