View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Be My Valentine

Cindy and I decided that it was just too busy to go out anywhere tonight for Valentines Day. I wanted to go downtown to the Eagle’s Nest but so did every couple in Indianapolis. So we decided to stay at home. I bought her a Rose Gold Rolex, the one that she’s had her eye on for a while, and three dozen roses. I wanted to get her a box of chocolates as well but as it turns out, that wasn’t necessary…

She took an early weekend off from her classes at Indiana University and returned home Wednesday afternoon. Midterms are coming up in two weeks—she already knows everything anyway, and she said she’d rather be with me tonight. When I get home, her orange Nissan GT-R is parked in the driveway. This is one of first days she could get it out. I’m looking forward to this summer when we take it on a trip to Vegas.

I walk up to the door and she greets me wearing the shortest, sexiest, bright red satin robe. She has 7” clear heels on, I’m not sure how she can walk. She greets me at the door with “Happy Valentines Day baby” and kisses me for so long that when we stop we both are gasping for air… “Happy Valentines Day Cindy, I got you a little something, hope you like it…” “Jesus Andy, you crazy motherfucker. You really did get this for me? God I love it!!!” She throws her arms around me and we kiss again. Our tounges explore each others tonsils and it is even longer before we come up for air.

“I’m glad you like it Cindy. I’ve wanted to buy it for you for a long time. You mean everything to me. I love you so much.”

“I love you too Andy. More than I can say. I’m serious. I don’t know where I’d be if we hadn’t met.”

Then she gives me my present. It’s a certificate for the “World Champion NASCAR Driving Experience.” It’s a chance to drive a real race car for six qualifying sessions plus practice time. You get the track all to yourself. It typically costs thousands. And you work with professional drivers. You are allowed to go as fast as you can. No limits. Then she says “That’s not all I’ve got for you tonight baby” in a very sexy voice.

I put the watch on her wrist. The rose gold looks perfect on her (everything looks perfect on her) and she lets her short nightgown fall open. She is already very hard and with her heels on she’s as tall as me. We look into each other’s eyes. The way she looks at me says everything. God I’m glad we met Cindy. Really, you have turned my life around too. Totally naked except for the watch, you are just too beautiful—I must be dreaming.

You smile at me. Then we kiss again and slowly I work my way down your beautiful body until I reach your cock. Taking all of you into my mouth I suck and tease you for several minutes. Then just before you cum, I stop and work my way down each leg kissing and caressing your ass and thighs.

“You are so fucking sexy Cindy, you know how badly I want you.”

Kneeling, Cindy undresses me and then says “You know what? You forgot the chocolate! Oh, never mind, I’ve got some right here.” You grab a Hershey’s bottle and squirt it all over me and laughing we wrestle over it. I finally get it away from you and squirt it on you. Then we smear it all over each other. We are both a mess and there is chocolate syrup all over. We get into a “69” position and lick and suck each others cocks. “This is a hell of a lot better than one of those fucking candy hearts” you say giggling. It is so sexy and tastes great.

We go at it for quite a while. It’s almost like who can make the other plead for mercy. You win. I beg for you to let me come and you speed up until I shoot my load all over you. Then I do the same for you. We just lie there in the middle of the living room floor covered in chocolate and sweat and cum. Everything’s a total mess but I’m not sure I’ve ever felt closer to anyone in my life.

“I love you Cindy. Happy Valentines Day baby.”

“I love you too Andy. This was the greatest Valentines Day I ever had. Let’s just stay here tonight I don’t want to go out I just wanna be with you.”

“So what are we gonna do about the mess Cindy?”

“Call the carpet cleaners again. I’m sure they know the ‘crazy couple’ that lives in Zionsville by now” you say laughing. “I’m glad my watch didn’t get chocolate on it.”

I get up and pour us each a glass of wine. It is cold enough tonight that I turn on the fireplace. We yank the comforter off the couch and just spend the rest of the evening talking about our future.

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 02-14-2018 at 10:29 PM.