View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehead View Post
Any chance she will let you take photos for posting?
Purpie,

To answer BOTH you and SilverSaber; I have some private stuff that I've either taken or that "She" has given me since we've become intimate but she has asked that I respect her privacy. Believe me when I say I'd like to share and show her off. Another problem is that I am in some recent efforts and THOSE are not for sharing, except with my BF and my favorite bisexual GF.

For Saber,

Well, for one thing, I'm shopping for the appropriate pump. I know zero about them so far as quality and safety are concerned. After all, being a female, I've had no need for one. That's why the whole concept is new to me.
One question that some here might answer: Since my little "lady" has such a small penis should I seek a pump specifically designed for the "petite penis"?
One thing is for sure. My LB LOVES things that buzz and vibrate, both those that can be applied to her little plaything and/or inserted in her tiny hiney.
Since my Sybian arrived she has "ridden" a few times and loves it. She can come when riding it although, as might be expected of someone who lost her balls over five years ago, it takes a while. If I kneel or lie on my tummy beside her and take her in my mouth as she squirms on the Sybian it makes things happen more rapidly, but not by much.
Sometimes just kissing "her" neck, belly, or lips or sucking her nipples is more effective than sucking her penis, maybe just tugging or tickling it a bit as I kiss other parts.

Last edited by CuriousGirl; 12-29-2008 at 03:48 PM.