View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaguy82 View Post
I was somewhat of a late bloomer, as my first time wasn't until I was 14. I had been having wet dreams for awhile, probably around 2 years or so at that point. But I had always thought that masturbation was bad for some reason. I finally got to the point where I couldn't hold off any longer. It was early summer and I was watching TV in my room, it was a video countdown I had recorded. A video by tlc came on when I couldn't take it anymore. I stripped down and started to rub my cock. I had no idea what I was doing, all I knew that was I was doing felt great. It took me about an hour and a lot of rewinding but finally my cock started to twitch and I started cumming for what seemed like forever.

As good as it felt, I had feelings of guilt as well. I promised myself I was never going to that again, fearing that I would get caught or thinking I was the only guy at my school who had done this. I broke my promise the next night, and for the rest of the summer I usually ended up masturbating once or twice a day.
Great topic! Thanks for suggesting it Iowaguy.

I can see why the girls of TLC got you so worked up. I always thought they were very cute, especially Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez (middle first pic) who died all too soon.

Your story reminded me of a group I really like in my early teens, The Mary Jane Girls. They had a hit called "In My House" which was really sexy to me. I had recorded one of their performances on Soul Train or something and wore that tape out along with the skin on my cock when my folks weren't around! I really had a thing for Jojo (second picture middle front) and Maxi (middle standing) Maxi was the first lady I ever saw wearing dominatrix gear which I found really exciting

As far as the first time I mastrubated, my memories are a little hazy. I remember hearing older kids say that if you played with your penis long enough, stuff would come out that wasn't pee. I tried it without much success because I hadn't hit puberty yet and didn't know you had to be hard for that to happen!

As I said before, the first time I remember getting excited by seeing a lady was watching "Batman". I didn't know what to do with myself at the time. I'd say within a year a stole on of my parents clothing catalogues so I could look at the models in my room. That was the first time I touched myself but it took a few weeks before I figured out how to make myself cum.
Attached Thumbnails
TLC.jpg   mary-jane-girls-pop-group-1983-BPTJ6W.jpg