View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstar View Post
ok, so maybe theres more than 3 but trust me, if you lived here you would be saying the same thing as me. I dont believe you when you say theres the same percentage as every where else in the world. That is just not true, there are way more in other states. (I know Maine cant have the least amount out of every state but it's gotta be in the top 5 for smallest population of transwomen)

even if you compare the whole state to just the city of Boston. Hey if I'm wrong then they all must live underground like mole people. (perhaps these 3 members will provide me with a map to their underground transcity of awesome)
I wish I was wrong (now I cant stop thinking of transcity)
hell I'm usually the first to admit when I'm wrong.

so I guess to sum all this up..... I respectfully disagree with you.

thinking about it, I should just ask the 3 members you mentioned what area of Maine there from, maybe their all up by the Canadian boarder, though if thats true it really dosnt help me out thats like a 5 hour drive.

look I will try to make this the last time i bring it up but I cant promise it will be.. well that is until I find that hidden city , then you'll never hear about my shortage of quality women (aka transwomen).

anyway thanks for trying to shine a little hope on my romance issue.

"I'm Ken Star and I approve this message."
Your response is, frankly, so ridiculously anti-science that it is really not worth responding to, but suffice it to say this: so long as you confound activity of a certain sort with how you determine the actual population of a group, you will continue to "respectfully disagree" with reality. Sure, some cities have large numbers of transgendered people who have moved from other places because there is an easier opportunity to create community, but it doesn't change the scientific fact.

Enough said. The problem here is not that Maine doesn't have transgenders, but that you don't see them.