View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default might as well be alone in space, like in silent running

you folks should just be happy you have the opportunity to have these love issues, while I'm not belittling your plight by any means, Ide be thankful to find a local T-girl let alone have a string of ex T-girlfriends I was unable to love.

I'm sure you will find one you have love for, as with any relationship those feelings are hard to predict. Just be happy you have girls you can date.
my choices are genetic woman or gay man (I'm all set with either, done pretending that will satisfy me) oh sure there are a couple \ of crossdressers way up north in the sticks, but trust me you dont wanna go up north.

Oh Im gonna take a minute here to recommend that if any of you transwomen reading this right now are looking for a place to move to, you should totally Move to Portland Maine, lots of stuff to do here, very accepting city, and just voted #1 city in America for hipsters.

Any way my point is it could be worse at least you dont have to plan vacation time to travel 2 states over just too look for a date.
(that is until my campaign to get more transgenders in Maine works)

so envious of any state with more than 3 t-girls as part of it's population.

"I'm Ken Star and I approve this message."