View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default re-define

Asin ladyboys or Brazilian shemales? well now that's a different question. I suppose the term ladyboy could infer a young male,teen or post teen, that appears very fem', smooth skin, pretty face, etc'. You should notice that it is easy for an asian male to look like an asian female in the face. "Passing" is a key thing. I have noticed that Brazilian shemales tend to pass not as easy but are well endowed both top and bottom. I don't trhink I need to go beyond that.
So, have we started to micro-define our terms? Ladyboy is young and fem' in appearance. Shemale is female with a cock, and will stay that way. Transexual is a person anywhere in between male and female, however in this forum we tend to think "chick with a dick".
Expand your knowledge, you will reach your own deffinitions.