View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Things could get interesting in the future as “sex robots” become more commonplace and develop “AI” capabilities. The following is from an article entitled “Sex Robots Could be Hacked to Murder People”

Quote:
Hackers can hack into a robot or a robotic device and have full control of the connections, arms, legs and other attached tools like in some cases knives or welding devices. (Me: What are people doing having sex with knives or welding devices? Sounds like an episode of “Sex Sent Me To The ER.”)

Often these robots can be upwards of 200 pounds, and very strong. (Me: If she ever says “Hasta la vista, baby!” Run like hell…)

Once a robot is hacked, the hacker has full control and can issue instructions to the robot. The last thing you want is for a hacker to have control over one of these robots! (Me: Especially if it’s your “ex”… )

Once hacked they could absolutely be used to perform physical actions for an advantageous scenario or to cause damage. (Me: And the “safeword” has probably also been deleted… )
Not all of this is bad, however. I’m thinking the pretty robot with the creepy looking guy below (I've mentioned the "age difference" issue with these dolls before. He gives me a "stalker" vibe for some reason...) is saying “Get your hands off me asshole before I knock your fucking head off.”
Attached Thumbnails
hqdefault.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 01-31-2019 at 02:24 PM.