View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Another one of those “Fake Ads” from CNN. This one’s called “Things Flight Attendants Notice About Passengers In 3 Seconds.”

I noticed several things too:

She’s really cute.

The way she’s looking at me as I get on the plane. I didn’t realize it was that obvious. Better cover it with my carry on baggage…

Her very short uniform and the way she’s sitting. Also the position of her right hand… Maybe she's been playing with her cock?

Why do I get the feeling we’re gonna end up joining the “mile high” club sometime during this flight?

(I hate flying. Maybe she was just trying to make me feel relaxed? It must have worked. About an hour into the flight she joined me in the rest room. I took her from behind while jacking her off. It was great. We thought we had gotten away with it until all the passengers applauded... )

Last edited by ila; 01-17-2019 at 05:25 PM.