Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

I smoked pot and did acid in High School, late sixties, but I always did my homework and kept up appearances, I was pretty quiet and wanted to maintain a low profile, so smoking pot and being a square was a nice balance to not get labeled or ridiculed. By my early thirties, I had the townhouse way out in the 'burbs and my job, I'd drifted away from my tight circle of friends, it was get up, drive to work, go home. Then my big boss made a real mistake. He gave me a week off wothout pay because I had been over 5 minutes late 10 times over 6 months. That pissed me off. It was obvious he did it because I had long hair and didn't laugh at his jokes, he got another guy that was a non-Republican also. So I get mad AND get even! It started with snatching 20 bucks on Saturdays so I could go to Red Lobster for A NY Strip and schooner of draft beer for lunch. Then I had a scheme where I could embezzle about $100/day, which was pretty nice for the early eighties.
At this time Washington DC had a mayor named Marion Barry who was famous for smoking crack and fucking whores........
There was a string of ALL-NUDE strip clubs along 14th St. where you could walk to 10 bars. I'd been to lots of titty bars, but these places were pretty intense. For a hundred bucks, you could buy 6 beers and tip 65 dancers. Most of the bars had stages or little tables where the girl would writhe around 6 guys with her snatch 2 inches from your nose, or you could sit in the back in the cheap seats and watch it all from afar. I swear I saw Robert Novak there once.
Anyway, I'd tip the waitresses and dancers alot, so I got popular, it wasn't my money, so I was having a blast, I could save up some real money and paint the town red. I saw all kinds of shit, cat fights on stage, amateur 18 year old chicks from rubeville getting drunk and climbing on stage, bouncers THROWING guys out, and I do mean THROWING...bouncers throwing nekkid chicks out on the sidewalk, I fell in love, I got my eyes scratched out, I was after some dancers and some were after me.
After clubbing, 3AM, you could drive down 14th st and the traffic was bumper to bumper, completely illuminated, and whores jammed the sides of the streets. Girls came from all over cause the police were so lax, $20 for a blowjob, $40 for a half and half. One nite I got 6 blowjobs in my car. The trans-sexuals at that time were really rude and pushy, they'd jump in your car and literally try to steal your wallet brazenly. I liked the drug-chix as opposed to the g-string stilettos types. They wore salvation army type clothes, but with shirts unbuttoned and stuff. You could tell a whore just by the way she walked from 2 blocks away. It was like shopping. Flesh Supermarket. I met some crazy chicks. I sampled all the varieties I could, black, white, foreign, fat, pregnant, young, old. Drunk, I went into some places I would never go sober, weird shit.
I got gonnorhea once, a bad nasty strain, the morning of my Dad's funeral I woke up to find blood and puss in my underwear. My Dad's health had been declining this whole time, so this downward spiral of mine wasn't completely because I'm white trash, there were emotional things going on, like there always are.
It was later I got into narcotics with whores, they're more about drugs than sex. Lots of the girls from the clubs were out on the streets after they shut all the worst clubs down, so I'd pick up a white whore, we'd score dope and then hole up in some room somewhere. Big Fun