View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I thought this was another "fake" ad but maybe it's true? Zionsville does have a regional airport just northeast of where I live. It's called the "Indianapolis Executive Airport." We are quite a ways from Indianapolis International so there's got to be a way to service business people, Colts, Pacers, and race drivers who live up our way. I guess you really can charter a jet. I looked into it. Maybe that's what we'll do when we go to see my family in Michigan next time. Riiight... Don't even wanna know how much that costs...

Anyway, maybe the next time Taylor Swift is in town, she can land her private jet ($40 million USD) in Zionsville. Of course she could always stay with me. I sure my wife wouldn't mind.

BTW today is Taylor's Birthday! She turns the big "3-0"! Taylor was born December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania, not that far from where we lived in New Jersey. Her family owned a Christmas Tree farm. But by then we had already moved back to Michigan. One of the routes my dad used to take back to Detroit went by Reading. How close is fate?

Anyway, Happy Birthday Taylor!

Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2020 at 10:55 PM.