View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

That’s not going to help you, girlie,” Tattooed guy said as he moves closer to Shawn. “Boyfriend can’t help you. Shorty won’t come to your rescue when I’m around and the other guy is more interested in your boyfriend than he is in you.”

Tattooed guy picked up a bar of soap with one hand while reaching for Shawn with his other hand. “Nice, soft skin you have, Princess. I’m going to enjoy this more than you.”

Shawn can only watch helplessly as Tattooed guy massages his hard cock with a soapy hand while pawing her with his other rough-skinned hand. He laughs cruelly knowing Shawn is dreading what is to come.

Back in the bedroom my stiff, pulsating cock is betraying me. For the first time I notice that the boss kidnapper has a very shapely, lithe body with firm, round breasts, a tight waist, and a shapely bottom.

I want to resist boss lady, but one look from her lets me know that I’m not fooling her. She wiggles her bum enticingly and says, “I know you want it.” She pauses a moment and then says, “Or do you want me to get the guys in here to take you away.”

I know that the boss could do worse things to me than she’s hinting at and I’ll be of more help to Shawn if I’m not tied up or worse. I get up onto my knees and position myself behind the boss.