View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Fantasy Cock

Can’t remember where I first saw this pic. It’s been in my collection for years. Even though her “partner” here appears to be cisgender, I find it fucking hot. She’s most definitely the type of girl I’m attracted to, tall, long hair, fantastic body, long legs, etc. I guess it represents a couple of my favorite fantasies.

One of course involves tying up my lover and pleasuring her endlessly almost to the point of “torture” then fucking her silly until we both cum together. That’s a common theme in many of my stories and sometimes in real life...

Just looking at her I’m thinking: “Wow, you could really do a lot with that.” How long do you think it is? I can see maybe being able to get the head in my mouth and of course there’s a lot that I could do using my tongue and long slow strokes… It looks like she’s already “suffering.” And God, her balls… I love the way they’re split by her panties. Wonder what I could do with some soft rope?

OK gotta stop writing for a sec, be right back…

Well, that was awesome. Fuck, what a mess though. Which brings me to another one of my fantasies: Fucking my lovers cock. Physically this is virtually impossible in real life as you would have to have a huge difference in size. Even a “smaller” cock under 5” and maybe one of 9” or more wouldn’t be enough. I’ve experimented with “urethral play” and “sounding” before and the sound must be so much narrower to be able to enter the urethra. But the idea is hot. I’ve seen it depicted in cartoons before and was wondering if it might be possible here? Let’s assume she’s tall (over six feet). If I worked on her “pee hole” for a while and used lots of that “pole grease” it might work.

Even if it didn’t, given her size, it should be possible to insert my fingers and massage the inside of her dick. Of course, it would be awesome if the stimulation from that were enough to make her come. Since I’m a “top” I wouldn’t care about being fucked by her (not sure anyone could take all of that anyway) but she looks to have otherwise “normal” proportions so I could easily fuck her while playing with her magnificent cock and balls.

Now I just have to find a girl like this in real life and get rid of her friend…
Attached Thumbnails
Pole_Grease.jpg