Thread: "Gold Standard"
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
...Every once in a while someone in the industry contributes to these boards. It'd be really cool to get some feedback from them although I'm sure they can't comment too much due to professional reasons.
Some sort of industry rankings would be helpful. I’m sure they have lots of data. But the fun is in sharing the women we like the most. Already quite a few of the same names have come up.

Regarding my own subjective choices. I took a more personal approach of course and can’t stop thinking about Nicole Ferri.

All I can say is if I was lucky enough to go out with Nicole on a romantic dinner date in downtown Indy and she gave me that “look” we’d clear the table and go at it right there in front of everyone. Then I’d get down on my knees and ask her to marry me.

Have enjoyed everyone’s posts. Looking forward to more!