View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust1n View Post
I've just been pondering this.

Why do men (and some woman on here) choose to have faceless profiles?
If these people care so much for the T community why not be open about their 'sexuality' or whatever you would like to label it? Whilst people hide behind closed doors no change is being made to the T community to brake down any stigmatism.

If you were to be open about it you would clearly see that not that many people care; if they do, you should sack them off, they're clearly not worth knowing for being small minded bigots.

Jus' my two cents worth for today, it was nice to theorise something which wasn't criminology.

Alex
I think one of the main reasons they may choose not to post their pictures is that not everyone always have other people's best interests at heart. Just because they are a member here(or at any forum, really) and they say that they love transwomen doesn't mean that they are telling the truth. We had a snake in the grass get his ass punted out a few days ago because he was a deceptive, creepy piece of shit!

I truly believe that this is one of the most respectful and safe forums for our members to belong to, and I am proud to be a member.