View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by solesman View Post
Enjoy peeps
OMG what a glorious creature!!!!!!!!!!

does she have any idea what servitude i would be honored to grace her with?
oh, to be her man...
i dream to wake her daily with loving blowjobs, to taste her hot jizz every morning...to stand tall & walk proudly with she, my queen on my arm every evening...to give her full-body massages nightly, from head to toe, lovingly sucking the precious sweat from her body with my mouth...licking her wrinkled soles & toes until she cums from the attention...resting her balls in my warm mouth until she builds up a load of frustration so large that it oozes out the corners of my mouth when she releases it, refusing to be contained in only one mouthful...lapping, sucking, smooching her royal asshole, struggling for breath as she grinds her beautiful hips down on my face further & further because she likes it when she can feel my tongue reaching, parting her tight asshole & stretching up into her insides, so she can grasp & release my protruding tongue with her sphincter muscles over & over & over, until the soft wet foreign muscle that is my tongue reaching deep into her insides creates a ripple effect of sensations so strong that her balls explode again, shooting & drooling her mess all over my face...that is when she likes to rub those soles of a goddess all over my face, with thick globs of her ladycum sticking to her toes & being shoved far into my mouth...i lovingly suck them clean, knowing this turns her on & makes her happy...afterwards i will scrub her entire body down in an attentive massaging bubble bath, preparing her for bed...my favorite time of day, i hold her bare body closely to mine, & we breathe together all night long, with my cock in her hand, & her cock in mine...all night long...

please, please, please direct me to more pics from this set!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
aline31006.jpg